fog

22 February, 2014

On my flight home from Ireland, I watched the recent X-Men movie, Wolverine. It got me thinking of that quintessential question - if you had a super power, what would it be?

I’d want to have the ability to heal people’s minds. When my loved ones are in a deep fog, and they’re stumbling over obstacles obscured by the haze, I’d love to take their heads in my hands and just clear the fog away. Because I know how painful and frustrating it can be. Because I'm trying to clear my own.

As I was thinking of fog in the literal sense, I remembered these photos. Maybe the metaphorical fog that has been swirling around me, and others I know, will turn out to be beautiful like the photos. I suspect it will be much easier to appreciate its beauty once it has gone.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

A Short While All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger