a short while, indeed

09 September, 2012

Well, my life is living up to the title of this blog. In just a few short days, I'll be moving to Jacksonville, Florida to start a new adventure. I have lived in Jacksonville before, back in 2003-2006, but I never in a million years would have dreamed I'd be moving back. A job opportunity found me and I just couldn't resist. Luckily I still have friends in the area, so there will be some familiar faces to greet me when I arrive. There are lots of beautiful things to explore in my new neighborhood. You can be sure I'll be sharing them all here and on Instagram/Tumblr.

Speaking of Instagram, here are some photos from my last trip down to Jacksonville. Wings of flight, delicious meals, skylines, palm trees, and a coffee shop mascot. Not too bad at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

A Short While All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger